Discover Tromsø's arctic wonders through the owl's eyes
All the answers at your fingertips
1. BOOKINGDo you have availability for a certain day/tour? How can I book? How can I pay? The tour is fully booked, what then? Do you offer discounts? Can I book last minute, based on the weather? Can I apply a discount after I have already paid for the tour?
2. CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONSIf I want to cancel, can I get a refund? Can a trip be cancelled? For what reasons? Can I be refunded? The weather looks bad, will the tour be cancelled? Can the program of a trip change? Will I be notified?
3. LOGISTICSWhat do you provide on your tours? Can I take my children on the tour? Where and when is the pick up ? How long is the trip? Can you pick us up at the hotel? I may be delayed at the pick up, what then? I have a private car, can I follow your vehicle? Can I be dropped off at a private address or airport?
4. NORTHERN LIGHTSWhich time of the year is the best to see the northern lights? How probable is it to see the northern lights? How probable is it to find clear skies? What if we don’t see the ligths during the tours? Does fullmoon affect the chances of seeing the northern lights?
5. WINTER TOURSWhat should I expect from a trip? What should I wear? AURORA HUNT: will we stay only in one place or move around to chase the northern lights? Will we drive all the way to Finland? STAR WALK: is it possible to see the northen lighs during the tour? ARCTIC LANDSCAPES and TAKE A WALK ON THE WILD SIDE: do they go to the same places and what is the difference between the tours? SNOWSHOEING tours: how long is the walk and how difficult? Can I get some help with my camera?
of Wandering Owl offices
9:00 – 18:30 Mon-Sun (October-April)
9:00 – 14:00 Mon-Fri (May-September)
Closed April 15th – May 15th
Pick-up for all tours
in front of Tromsø’s tourist information office, Kirkegata 2