Wilderness is just around the corner! Take a closer look at Norwegian summer landscapes as you hike through the Nordic wilderness. This hiking activity brings travelers into the summer landscape. Experience the best heart-stopping views of Norwegian valleys and mountains. During your hike activity through the southern Norwegian landscape we'll find the best place to enjoy your home-made meal. Relax and keep a look out for reindeer, eagles, foxes, hares and other wildlife. Don't forget to look down at the ground where you'll be able to see seasonal berries growing in the wild. This summer hiking activity is the best way to explore Norway. After enjoying a hot chocolate we'll bring you comfortably back to Geilo.
Please be aware of the following before your tour with us:
- We can only see the detailed forecast 30 hrs in advance, we would only consider it to be trustworthy 12hrs in advance. It is updated about every 4 hrs and changes often.
- The environmental conditions in Tromsø do not reflect the other many other region microclimates
- If there is not enough snow we will go on a hike without snowshoes
- Please travel with travel insurance. The environmental conditions in the Arctic can be wild and ever changing, flights are often cancelled or delayed. To avoid financial losses and disappointment please have insurance and plan your travel wisely.
- If you are not at the pick up at the departure time, we have no choice but to depart without you. No refunds or rebooking is on offer free of charge.
Transport Tax - TWWS
2.7 % ( Price Inclusive )
Food Tax - TWWS
0.5 % ( Price Inclusive )
Guiding Tax - TWWS
0 % ( Price Inclusive )
Always travel with travel insurance, please read the terms and conditions before booking. See terms and conditions here: https://www.wanderingowl.com/terms-conditions/ This must be displayed according to Norwegian taxation law: This tour (product) consists of three components: Component 1: Transportation 25% of the tour (component taxed at 12%) Component 2: Food 4% of the tour (component taxed at 15%) Component 3: Guiding 71% % (component taxed at 0%) There is a non - refundable booking handling and labour fee of 200 nok per booking.