Season: All year except red days and the month of May
Duration: 45minutes - 1 hour
Group size: 2 - 10 pax (Minimum of 4 adults to confirm the tour)
Minimum age: 6 years old (please assess your child's interest)
Meeting time: 10:55 in front of the Scandic Ishavhotel Fredrik Langes gate 2, 9008 Tromsø.
Carbon emmission: 8.3kg
Safety considerations: The tour involves some walking (at least 500m); the conditions may be icy, slippery, uneven, muddy, snowy, or otherwise. The temperatures may be extremely cold (sometimes below -16) please ensure you are wearing appropriate clothing and footwear.
- After booking with us you'll receive a confirmation email. Please read through the email carefully and ensure all details are correct. If you don't receive a confirmation email from us, please get in contact with our friendly team.
- Our terms and conditions and our generous 24hr cancellation policy can be found here.
- Always travel with travel insurance.
- Learn more about our ethical and responsible tourism initiatives, including about our meals, citizen science projects and research partnerships here.
- All participants need to complete the eWaiver before the tour/activity start time. Here is the link to our waiver. It's one eWaiver per booking, no matter how many Wandering Owl activities you join. If you have been on tour with us in the last 12 months, you do not need to complete another waiver.
- It's a great idea to dress in layers, so as you warm up or cool down you can add and remove layers. We suggest: woolen base layer, woolen sweater, down mid layer and a shell or or windproof jacket as the final layer. Jeans, especially skinny jeans aren't windproof nor do they have any thermal qualities. High heels and fashion shoes are unsuitable.
- We suggest to download WhatsAPP before travelling to Norway. We prefer to use WhatsAPP or email when communicating with our guests. Remember to keep your phone handy on the day of the tour incase we need to make last minute changes or communicate with you.
Looking for a restaurant recommendation, fun nightlife or cafe lifestyle in Tromsø? Here's our top picks!
Don't forget to like, follow & tag @wanderingowl in owl your adventures with us.
SUITABILITY:Day Time, AGE:Adult, SUITABILITY:Gift Voucher, SUITABILITY:Family, INTEREST:Ecotourism, AGE:Teenager, AGE:Senior, INTEREST:Sightseeing, ACCESSIBILITY:Vision Impaired, SUITABILITY:Only Men, INTENSITY:Quiet, SUITABILITY:Night Time, SUITABILITY:Only Women, SUITABILITY:Groups, SKILL_LEVEL:Beginner, AGE:Child, INTEREST:Cultural, SUITABILITY:Only Adults, CATEGORY:Walking Tours
Make a donation Wild Lab Projects
Map of Tromsø area