is a trip for you to meet the amazing nature of Northern Norway. We will drive you to different locations on the island of Kvaløya, to explore fjords, mountains, beaches, lakes, forests and small villages in the Norwegian countryside. On this trip you will find the best spots for your photos and a peaceful relaxing atmosphere to enjoy the views and sounds of nature. Often we are lucky to spot some wildlife on the tours. During November and December huge numbers of killer and humpback whales gather in the fjords following the herring. The whales can sometimes come so close to the coast you can hear them breathing. Reindeers and seabirds can be spotted all year round and every now and then we are lucky to see also otters and sea eagles. On the trip we will help you with camera settings if needed and your guide will take photos of you and share them with you after the trip.
(max 8 per staff)
650 NOK (2-12 yrs)
Are you in?
Here is your activity map!
We pick you up
in front of the tourist information office at 10:00 AM
The journey starts
looking for the best spot
We visit places
with amazing sceneries and give you the opportunity to admire arctic wilderness and take your best shots
We bring you back happy, safe and sound to your hotel
Good to know
- Mittens & thermal suits if needed, tripod on request, photography tips, pictures of the tour sent by email. WiFi in the car.
- Easy, family friendly
- Make sure you wear a warm base layer and winter clothes including warm shoes, a hat, mittens, a scarf and woollen socks.
- In spring it’s good to wear sunglasses.
- Be prepared for limited toilet possibilities, we will make a gas station stop during the drive... otherwise the forest is always available!
- Remember to charge the battery of your camera and if possible have an extra one with you.
- Don't bring unnecessary luggage, since there is limited storage place in the car.