This winter activity takes travelers along Norwegian fjords near Tromso. Together we'll explore mountains, valleys, fjords, beaches and Norwegian villages. During this activity we encourage you to relax and enjoy a peaceful journey through the Norwegian countryside. The wildlife we often spot is reindeer, eagles, sea otters and maybe even a moose! Your guide will assist you with your camera, if needed and will be taking photos of the tour. These photos will be shared after the tour in websized resolution. After enjoying your included home-made lunch and hot chocolate we'll return you to Tromso. Make the most of your vacation in Tromso: The Complete Owl Adventure
(max 8 per staff)
650 NOK (2-12 yrs)
Are you in?
Here is your activity map!
We pick you up
in the city centre at 10:00 AM
The journey starts
looking for the best spot
We visit places
with amazing sceneries and give you the opportunity to admire arctic wilderness and take your best shots
We bring you back happy, safe and sound to the city centre
Good to know
- Mittens & thermal suits if needed and available, tripod on request, photography tips, pictures of the tour sent by email. WiFi in the car.
- Easy, family friendly
- Make sure you wear a warm base layer and winter clothes including warm shoes, a hat, mittens, a scarf and woollen socks.
- In spring it’s good to wear sunglasses.
- Be prepared for limited toilet possibilities, we will make a gas station stop during the drive... otherwise the forest is always available!
- Remember to charge the battery of your camera and if possible have an extra one with you.
- Don't bring unnecessary luggage, since there is limited storage place in the car.
If you have any questions or want to contact us click on the icon.
You will access our extensive knowledge base, where you most likely will find your answers instantly.