Quantity Price from
57000 NOK per
Season: November - May
Duration: 5 nights
Group size: 1 - 4 pax (larger group sizes are possible, please inquire)
Minimum age: 5 years old (please inquiry if otherwise)
Meeting time: 14:50 in front of the Scandic Ishavhotel
Return: Drop off to your accommodation at the Smarthotel Tromsø.
- 4 nights accommodation in Senja
- 1 night accommodation at the Smarthotel in Tromsø with breakfast
- 5 days of guided photography activities and workshops
- thermal suits & boots (if required)
- hiking poles
- photos of the tour in web-sized resolution
Please be aware of the following before your tour with us:
- We can only see the detailed forecast 30 hrs in advance, we would only consider it to be trustworthy 12hrs in advance. It is updated about every 4 hrs and changes often.
- The environmental conditions in Tromsø and Finnsnes do not reflect the other many other region microclimates
- Even on the cloudiest nights we have seen Northern Lights. For this reason, we only cancel if it is forecasted to be unsafe for driving.
- The Northern Lights are a phenomena, we can not guarantee them. No refunds, free tours or discounts are on offer if you do not see them or are disappointed by them.
- They are different every night.
- Tromsø is 70 degrees north, this means that the KP index does not really apply. We can see the activity even on nights when it is less then a KP1.
- We are looking for gaps in the middle level clouds to see the activity.
- The activity occurs 80km+ above the biosphere, that means if there are gaps in the clouds, it is dark enough and there is activity, we will see it all across the entire region.
- Please travel with travel insurance. The environmental conditions in the Arctic can be wild and ever changing, flights are often cancelled or delayed. To avoid financial losses and disappointment please have insurance and plan your travel wisely.
- If you are not at the pick up at the departure time, we have no choice but to depart without you. No refunds or rebooking is on offer free of charge.
Always travel with travel insurance, please read the terms and conditions before booking. See terms and conditions here: https://www.wanderingowl.com/terms-conditions/ This activity is sold as a set amount, the price is for 6 persons, regardless of the number of participants. This must be displayed according to Norwegian taxation law: This tour (product) consists of three components: Component 1: Transportation % of the tour (component taxed at 12%) Component 2: Food % of the tour (component taxed at 15%) Component 3: Guiding % of the tour (component taxed at 0%) There are a non - refundable booking handling and labor fee of 800 NOK per booking.