Take a walk on the wild side
takes you out to the winter landscapes of mountainous Tromsø on snowshoes. You will be exploring the arctic nature with a small group and a guide. We will choose the destination that suits best for each group, either a hike to a small mountain or a walk in open areas in the valleys. During the trip we will take pictures, eat a delicious lunch and relax enjoying the day outdoor with breathtaking views. If we are lucky we may even see reindeers, eagles, ptarmigans, hares or other wildlife.
Mon & Thur
650 NOK (6-12 yrs)
Are you in?
Here is your activity map!
We pick you up
in front of the tourist information office at 10:00 AM
Let's reach our destination
into the wild
Touch the snow
sense the fresh air on your skin and feel like a real explorer!
We bring you back happy, safe and sound to your hotel
Good to know
- Snowshoes and poles, a warm thermal suit and winter boots (on request), a backpack with a home-made sandwich, pastry, water and hot drinks. Photography tips, pictures of the tour sent by email. Wi-Fi in the car.
- Easy or medium, depending on the group
- Make sure you wear a warm base layer and winter clothes including warm shoes good for walking in the snow, a hat, mittens, a scarf and woollen socks.
- In spring it’s good to wear sunglasses.
- Be prepared for limited toilet possibilities, we will make a gas station stop during the drive... otherwise the forest is always available!
- Remember to charge the battery of your camera and if possible have an extra one with you.
- Don't bring unnecessary luggage, since there is limited storage place in the car.
If you have any questions or want to contact us click on the icon.
You will access our extensive knowledge base, where you most likely will find your answers instantly.