Take A Walk On The Wild Side
Listen to the sound crackling under your snowshoes as you hike through the Arctic wilderness. This snowshoeing activity brings travelers into the landscape. Experience heart-stopping views of Norwegian fjords, valleys and mountains. During your hike through the winter landscape we'll find the best place to enjoy your home-made meal. Relax and keep a look out for reindeer, eagles, ptarmigans, hares and other wildlife. After enjoying a hot chocolate we'll bring you comfortably back to Tromso city centre. Make the most of your vacation in Tromso: The Complete Owl Adventure.
Mon & Thur
550 NOK (6-12 yrs)
Are you in?
Here is your activity map!
We pick you up
in the city centre at 10:00 AM
Let's reach our destination
into the wild
Touch the snow
sense the fresh air on your skin and feel like a real explorer!
We bring you back happy, safe and sound to the city centre
Good to know
- Snowshoes and poles, a warm thermal suit and winter boots (on request), a backpack with a home-made sandwich, pastry, water and hot drinks. Photography tips, pictures of the tour sent by email. Wi-Fi in the car.
- Easy or medium, depending on the group
- Make sure you wear a warm base layer and winter clothes including warm shoes good for walking in the snow, a hat, mittens, a scarf and woollen socks.
- In spring it’s good to wear sunglasses.
- Be prepared for limited toilet possibilities, we will make a gas station stop during the drive... otherwise the forest is always available!
- Remember to charge the battery of your camera and if possible have an extra one with you.
- Don't bring unnecessary luggage, since there is limited storage place in the car.
If you have any questions or want to contact us click on the icon.
You will access our extensive knowledge base, where you most likely will find your answers instantly.