Take a walk on the wild side
takes you out to the winter landscapes of mountainous Tromsø on snowshoes. You will be exploring the arctic nature with a small group and a guide. We will choose the destination that suits best for each group, either a hike to a small mountain or a walk in open areas in the valleys. During the trip we will take pictures, eat a delicious lunch and relax enjoying the day outdoor with breathtaking views. If we are lucky we may even see reindeers, eagles, ptarmigans, hares or other wildlife.
Mon & Thur
650 NOK (6-12 yrs)
Are you in?
Here is your activity map!
We pick you up
in front of the tourist information office at 10:00 AM
Let's reach our destination
into the wild
Touch the snow
sense the fresh air on your skin and feel like a real explorer!
We bring you back happy, safe and sound to your hotel
Good to know
- Snowshoes and poles, a warm thermal suit and winter boots (on request), a backpack with a home-made sandwich, pastry, water and hot drinks. Photography tips, pictures of the tour sent by email. Wi-Fi in the car.
- Easy or medium, depending on the group
- Make sure you wear a warm base layer and winter clothes including warm shoes good for walking in the snow, a hat, mittens, a scarf and woollen socks.
- In spring it’s good to wear sunglasses.
- Be prepared for limited toilet possibilities, we will make a gas station stop during the drive... otherwise the forest is always available!
- Remember to charge the battery of your camera and if possible have an extra one with you.
- Don't bring unnecessary luggage, since there is limited storage place in the car.