Take A Walk On The Wild Side – Autumn
Surely you have heard of the beauty of Norwegian landscapes... how about taking a closer look? Leave the city behind you and join us on an easy and rewarding hike up a small mountain. Autumn time is the time when the trees start to change their colors, the first snow appears on the summits, the reindeers herd, the eagles fly and the berries are ripe! All this with a breathtaking view of the mountains and fjords. During the trip we will take pictures, eat a delicious lunch and relax enjoying the day outdoor with stunning views. If we are lucky we may even see reindeers, eagles, ptarmigans, hares or other wildlife.
Mon & Thur
550 NOK (6-12 yrs)
Are you in?
Here is your activity map!
We pick you up
in the city centre at 10:00 AM
Let's reach our destination
into the wild
Touch the snow
sense the fresh air on your skin and feel like a real explorer!
We bring you back happy, safe and sound to the city centre
Good to know
- Guiding and transportation, poles, a backpack with a home-made picnic, pastry, water and hot drinks, a tripod (on request). Photography tips, our pictures of the tour sent to your email free of charge. Wi Fi in the car.
- Easy or medium, depending on the group
- Make sure you wear warm, wind and water resistant clothes. Have several layers of clothes that you can put on/take off.
- We also recommend a hat and mittens / gloves.
- You should wear shoes/boots, which are suitable for hiking. The soil may be wet also when the weather is good.
- It’s good to take sunglasses along.
- Be prepared for limited toilet possibilities, we will make a gas station stop during the drive... otherwise the forest is always available!
- Remember to charge the battery of your camera and if possible have an extra one with you.
- Don't bring unnecessary luggage, since there is limited storage place in the car.
If you have any questions or want to contact us click on the icon.
You will access our extensive knowledge base, where you most likely will find your answers instantly.