Take a walk on the wild side
Surely you have heard of the beauty of Norwegian landscapes... how about taking a closer look? Summer time is the arctic spring, when everything awakens after the long frozen winter. Come and see the trees and flowers bloom, the reindeers herd, the eagles fly and the berries become ripe! All this with a breathtaking view of the mountains and fjords.Leave the city behind you and join us on an easy and rewarding hike up a small mountain. Wilderness is just around the corner!
(max 8 per staff)
Tue, Thur, Sat
550 NOK (6-12 yrs)
Are you in?
Here is your activity map!
We pick you up
in front of the tourist information office at 01:00 PM
Let's reach our destination
into the wild
Feel the nature
Feel the fresh air and pure nature while hiking in the magical landscapes!
We bring you back happy, safe and sound to your hotel
Good to know
- Guiding and transportation, a backpack with a home-made picnic, sweets & drinks, a tripod (on request), our pictures of the tour sent to your email free of charge. Wi Fi in the car, drop-off at your accomodation in Tromsø.
- Easy. Contact us in case of health issues.
- Make sure you wear warm, wind and water resistant clothes. Have several layers of clothes that you can put on/take off.
- You should wear shoes/boots, which are suitable for hiking. The soil may be wet also when the weather is good.
- It’s good to take sunglasses along.
- Be prepared for limited toilet possibilities, we make a gas station stop during the drive if needed but otherwise the forest serves as the toilet.
- Remember to charge the battery of your camera.
If you have any questions or want to contact us click on the icon.
You will access our extensive knowledge base, where you most likely will find your answers instantly.