Summer Arctic Landscapes
Norway is known for its beautiful fjords where the mountains meet the sea. Come on a road-trip to discover places with amazing scenery, admire arctic wilderness and take memorable shots. Then lay back and enjoy the home-made lunch we have prepared for you.This is a trip for you to experience the extraordinary nature of Northern Norway. Explore different locations on the islands to see the fjords, mountains, beaches, lakes, forests and small villages in the Norwegian countryside. On this trip you will get to beautiful places to take photos, relax in a peaceful atmosphere and enjoy the views and sounds of nature, and if we are lucky, we can even see some wildlife! "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get." – Forrest Gump – Let Wandering Owl surprise you. We can pick you up and drop you off at the harbour or in the city centre, so you can combine this tour with a city walk on your own if you wish. Pick up times at the cruise ship dock* (): 10:45 AM or 12:45 PM depending on the date. Pick up times in front of Scandic Ishavshotel. 11:00 AM or 01:00 PM depending on the date. *Please note that some of the cruise ships dock at peer 7-8 in the city centre, right next to the Tourist Information Office.
(max 8 per staff)
11:00 AM or 01:00 PM
at Breivika port 15 min before
550 NOK (2-12 yrs)
Are you in?
Here is your activity map!
We pick you up
in front of Scandic Ishavshotel or at the cruise ship dock
The journey starts
looking for the best spot
We visit places
with amazing sceneries and give you the opportunity to admire arctic wilderness and take your best shots
We bring you back happy, safe and sound to the cruise ship dock or to the city centre
Good to know
- Guiding and transportation, a home-made picnic, sweets & drinks, a tripod (on request), our pictures of the tour sent to your email free of charge. Wi Fi in the car. Pick-up and drop-off in the city center or your cruise ship dock.
- Easy, family friendly.
- The weather is quite unpredictable and can change fast here on the coast. Wind and rainproof clothes and good shoes are recommended but not necessary.
- It’s good to take sunglasses along.
- Be prepared for limited toilet possibilities, we make a gas station stop during the drive if needed but otherwise the forest serves as the toilet.
- Remember to charge the battery of your camera.
If you have any questions or want to contact us click on the icon.
You will access our extensive knowledge base, where you most likely will find your answers instantly.