Leave the beaten tracks, immerse yourself in the polar night and walk your way under the stars. Take the time to listen to the silence and feel what winter is really about at high latitudes. Glowing from a billion stars, the moon and the Northern Lights, the Arctic wilderness reveals its most intimate beauty to the night owls. This night excursion is an immersion into nature. With a small group you will follow one of our most experienced guides who will equip you with winter boots and suits, snowshoes if necessary. He will adjust the walk to the slowest and make you feel safe and warm all along the trip. The guide will bring you to a location with untouched snowy landscapes, where you can read the tracks the wildlife has left behind, listen to the silence, or admire the open sky and all it has to offer: the stars, the moon and maybe some Northern Lights. The aim of this tour is to let you experience the Arctic night in all its beauty. Follow us to a unique sensory experience!
Wed & Sun
Are you in?
Here is your activity map!
We pick you up
in the city centre at 6:00 PM
Let's reach our destination
into the wild
Touch the snow
sense the fresh air on your skin, look at the stars and maybe spot some northern lights!
We bring you back happy, safe and sound to your hotel
Good to know
- Snow shoes and poles, a backpack, mittens; thermal suits & warm winter boots. A backpack with a warm home-made meal. Photography tips, pictures of the tour sent by email. Wi-Fi in the car.
- Our minimum snowshoe size is EU36.
- MODERATE - it can include hiking on flat terrain or on a small mountain, the hike at night is slightly more tireing than at day, because of the heavier equipment.
- Make sure you wear a warm base layer, winter clothes including a hat, mittens, a scarf and woollen socks.
- You should wear good and warm winter boots, if not, we will provide them.
- Be prepared for limited toilet possibilities, we will make a gas station stop during the drive...otherwise the forest is always available!
- Remember to charge the battery of your camera and if possible have an extra one with you.
- Don't bring unnecessary luggage, since there is limited storage place in the car.
If you have any questions or want to contact us click on the icon.
You will access our extensive knowledge base, where you most likely will find your answers instantly.