Arctic nature in a nutshell
Take a break from museums and shops and discover wilderness just around the corner!
Tromsø city is located in beautifully wild surroundings, which are there for you to discover.
During a three to four-hour trip we will show you a handful of selected places not far from the city, but yet revealing the magical landscapes of the North.
Join us on an easy small adventure and bring home memorable shots.
We can pick you up and drop you off at the harbour or in the city centre, so you can combine this tour with a city walk on your own if you wish.
Pick up times at the cruise ship dock* ():
10:45 AM or 01:45 PM depending on the date.
Pick up times at the Tourist Information Office ():
11:00 AM or 02:00 PM depending on the date.
*Please note that some of the cruise ships dock at peer 7-8 in the city centre, right next to the Tourist Information Office.
(max 8 per staff)
11AM or 2PM
at the cruise ship dock 15 min before
400 NOK (2-12 yrs)
Are you in?
Here is your activity map!
We pick you up
in front of the tourist information office or at the cruise ship dock
The journey starts
to see Tromsø's beautiful wild surroundings
We visit places
with amazing sceneries and give you the opportunity to admire arctic wilderness and take your best shots
We bring you back happy, safe and sound to the cruise ship dock or to the city centre
Good to know
- Pick up and drop off both at the cruise ship dock and Tromsø city centre, a guide, sweets & drinks, a tripod (on request), the pictures of the tour sent to your email free of charge.
- Easy, family friendly.
- The weather is quite unpredictable and can change fast here on the coast. Wind and rainproof clothes and good shoes are recommended but not necessary.
- It’s good to take sunglasses along.
- Be prepared for limited toilet possibilities, we make a gas station stop during the drive if needed but otherwise the forest serves as the toilet.
- Remember to charge the battery of your camera.