A summer night campfire
Have you come this far north to see the never-ending sunset of the arctic summer nights? How about watching it sitting on a reindeer skin in front of a bonfire and having a warm home-made meal? Leave the town behind you and join us for an unforgettable experience. Lean back and relax while watching the sun, which lowers on the horizon but never sets below it... This is a tour for those who want to experience arctic nature and wilderness in a comfortable and cosy atmosphere. We’ll find a nice location overlooking the sea towards the north-west to enjoy the amazing shades of light of the arctic summer nights and dinner prepared over the fire.
(max 8 per staff)
600 NOK (2-12 yrs)
Are you in?
Here is your activity map!
We pick you up
in front of the tourist information office at 08:00 PM
Let's reach our destination
in a scenic spot
Relax and enjoy
the bonfire, beach, dinner and the activities the guide organizes!
We bring you back happy, safe and sound to your hotel
Good to know
- Guiding and transportation, a meal made on the bonfire, sweets & drinks, a tripod (on request), our pictures of the tour sent to your email free of charge. Wi Fi in the car, drop-off at your accomodation in Tromsø.
- Easy, family friendly.
- The weather is quite unpredictable and can change fast here on the coast. Wind and rainproof clothes and good shoes are recommended but not necessary.
- It’s good to take sunglasses along.
- Be prepared for limited toilet possibilities, we make a gas station stop during the drive if needed but otherwise the forest serves as the toilet.
- Remember to charge the battery of your camera.