A night walk on the wild side
Haven't you ever wished to see the sun that never sets? How about gazing at majestic sceneries of mountains and fjords from a viewpoint? Up here you can have both. Come and take a walk with us in the light of the arctic summer night and experience nature a little bit closer. Wilderness is just around the corner! If you think laying back to watch the midnight sun is not fun enough for you... If you feel like exploring a little bit further, coming closer to nature and being rewarded by an amazing view from a height, this may just be what you are looking for. On this easy hike up a small mountain you will be able to shake the dust off your shoulders, breathe in fresh air and be amazed by what these sceneries have to offer... all this in the warm colours of a never-ending sunset.
(max 8 per staff)
550 NOK (6-12 yrs)
Are you in?
Here is your activity map!
We pick you up
in front of the tourist information office at 08:00 PM
Let's reach our destination
into the wild
Feel the nature
Feel the fresh air while hiking in the nature in the light of the midnight sun!
We bring you back happy, safe and sound to your hotel
Good to know
- Guiding and transportation, a backpack with a home-made picnic, sweets & drinks, a tripod (on request), our pictures of the tour sent to your email free of charge. Wi Fi in the car, drop-off at your accomodation in Tromsø.
- Easy. Contact us in case of health issues.
- Make sure you wear warm, wind and water resistant clothes. Have several layers of clothes that you can put on/take off.
- You should wear shoes/boots, which are suitable for hiking. The soil may be wet also when the weather is good.
- It’s good to take sunglasses along.
- Be prepared for limited toilet possibilities, we make a gas station stop during the drive if needed but otherwise the forest serves as the toilet.
- Remember to charge the battery of your camera.