Hike & Sauna
Enjoy the breathtaking Norwegian landscapes both while hiking and relaxing in the sauna. By booking this package you will get 10% discount on the Take a walk on the wild side tour. Both activities included in this package can be booked separately and on different days, but booking them on the same day will allow you to go directly from the hike to the sauna, without being brought back to Tromsø. The day will start at 1PM in the city center, where you will be picked up and driven to a wild location for a 2-3 h hike. After that you will be taken to an already hot sauna, where you can relax, swim in the sea, and enjoy a meal around the bonfire looking at the sun that never sets. After you will be brought back to your accomodation at around 9PM. NB. A minimum of 4 people is required for the Wilderness sauna tour to run, if the minimum is not reached you will be contacted for an alternative option.
1 145 NOK (6-12 yrs)
Good to know
- Guiding and transportation, a backpack with a home-made picnic for the hike, a warm meal around the bonfire in the evening. Sweets & drinks.
- A towel, slippers and laybags to sit on at the sauna.
- A tripod (on request), our pictures of the tour sent to your email free of charge. Wi Fi in the car, drop-off at your accomodation in Tromsø.
- Easy. Contact us in case of health issues.
- Make sure you wear warm, wind and water resistant clothes for the hike. Have several layers of clothes that you can put on/take off.
- You should wear shoes/boots, which are suitable for hiking. The soil may be wet also when the weather is good.
- It’s good to take sunglasses along.
- Be prepared for limited toilet possibilities, we make a gas station stop during the drive if needed, but otherwise the forest serves as the toilet. There are no toilet facilities at the sauna.
- The sauna has a changing room and the possibility for rinsing yourself with warm water.
- The sauna is for mixed sexes, bring your swimsuit if you feel more confortable, otherwise you can wrap yourself in the towel.