Best of Tromsø
Soak up as much as you can on your extraordinary Arctic vacation and get ready for the best Tromsø has on offer. Come with us for 1 Aurora Hunt - maximising your chances of witnessing and photographing the exlusive Aurora Borealis and take in local knowledge from our skilled guides. Explore our beautiful fjords and deepen your experience of local islands on an Arctic Landscapes activity. Last but not least - get your adrenaline rush with a Husky Dog Sledding activity with our trusted partner.
2 625 NOK (7-12 yrs)
Good to know
- The husky dog sledding requires a good fitness level.
- The Aurora Hunt requires guests to be able to walk 200m
- Make sure you wear a warm base layer, winter clothes including warm shoes, a hat, mittens, a scarf and woolen socks.
- Be prepared for limited toilet facilities, we will make a gas station stop during the drive... otherwise the forest is always available!
- Remember to charge the battery of your camera and if possible have an extra one with you.
- Don't bring unnecessary luggage, there is limited storage place in the car
- Take your passport or an ID with you in case we need to drive all the way to Finland to hunt the lights.
If you have any questions or want to contact us click on the icon.
You will access our extensive knowledge base, where you most likely will find your answers instantly.